We envision a world where gender-based violence is unacceptable; where perpetrators are held accountable, and victims receive the compassion, support, and justice they deserve.
We inspire and educate those who respond to gender-based violence, equipping them with the knowledge and tools they need to support victims and hold perpetrators accountable. We promote victim-centered, multidisciplinary collaboration, which strengthens the response of the criminal justice system, other professionals, allies, and the general public -- making communities safer.
• Provide education, training, technical assistance, and expert consultation
• Formulate policies and disseminate best practices to guide reform efforts
• Develop and disseminate original training curricula and resource materials
• Conduct and disseminate original research to guide reform efforts
• Evaluate, compile, and disseminate findings from the research literature
• Plan, execute, and evaluate public education efforts (e.g., media campaigns)
• Develop, implement, and evaluate programs for prevention or risk reduction
• Promote multidisciplinary collaboration
• Coordinate with other organizations in pursuit of our shared vision
We inspire and educate those who respond to gender-based violence.